Call For An Appointment:
Restorative Dentistry – Crowns, Dentures, & More
Give Your Teeth a New Life With
Are your teeth not as strong or beautiful as they used to be? Do you have discomfort or sharp pains in your teeth? Do you feel like there’s overcrowding in your mouth? You’re not alone. Many of us have teeth that just aren’t as healthy as we’d like, but there’s a solution. Restorative dentistry can help you feel proud of your teeth again. It can also help you have healthier teeth and, in turn, better oral health. At Lifetime Smiles Adult & Pediatric Dentistry, we offer restorative dentistry because we want to help our patients regain all of the functional and aesthetic qualities their teeth used to have and ensure he or she feels confident and comfortable when they smile.
We offer a full range of restorative dentistry options, including:
- Dental bridges — An option for replacing missing teeth that uses the surrounding teeth to support a false tooth that bridges the gap. This can help you feel more confident and comfortable when you smile.
- Dental implants — An alternative to slippery dentures, dental implants are permanent, natural-looking false teeth secured by the jaw. Dental implants are a great alternative to dentures.
- Dentures — We offer full and partial sets of dentures for people with missing teeth. Dentures can help you feel at ease when you go about your daily activities. Instead of leaving your mouth without any teeth, dentures will help you eat normally, talk, and smile with confidence.
- Crowns — A tooth-shaped cap placed over the tooth to restore it to optimal strength, shape, size, and color. Ensure your teeth are healthy and have the strength they need for everyday activities such as talking.
- Fillings — We offer resin fillings to keep your teeth healthy and beautiful after a cavity. Alleviate the pain from a cavity with a filling.
- Periodontal treatments — Procedures to reduce symptoms associated with gum disease. This can also help to protect your pearly whites.
- Root canals — To save a tooth where the infection has entered the root canal, we use root canals that are much less painful than in the past. You don’t have to feel uncomfortable at the mere mention of this term anymore with the high-tech tools we now use.
- Tooth extraction — In cases where the tooth can’t be saved, we will remove your tooth to keep the infection from spreading. This will ensure that your teeth continue to stay healthy and your mouth pain-free.
- All-On-Four — This denture system is ideal for many denture candidates. It relies on your jaw structure for support. If you have dentures, then inquire about this service.
Schedule a Consultation Today
The health of your teeth is of the utmost importance, so don’t wait any longer to find a dentist. If you don’t take care of issues with your teeth, then you can be looking at more health problems. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Arzegar, and learn how we can give you a smile you’ll love.