Call For An Appointment:
Our Dentistry and Orthodontic Services
Personalized Dental Services
- Are you looking for a personalized touch when you visit the dentist?
- Do you want to feel relaxed and comfortable knowing you’re in good hands?
- Do you need a dentist that specializes in restorative dentistry as well as pediatric for your kids?
If you’re nodding ‘yes’ to these questions, then Lifetime Smiles Adult and Pediatric Dentistry is here for you and your family. We have dentistry services that are geared to cover a wide array of issues you might be having. If you want to have a more beautiful smile or your child has a cavity, then we’re the dentist for you. We strive to be a dentist that can create treatment plans for any type of issue and any type of patient. In addition, if you’re an employee for the City of Austin, then we offer some great benefits when you come to our dental office located in South Austin.
At Lifetime Smiles Adult and Pediatric Dentistry, we believe in personalized care for every patient who walks through our doors. Every single one of our patients has a unique set of dentistry needs, so we create personalized dental treatment plans for every patient regardless of the oral health issue they might be having. If you don’t like visiting the dentist and need sedation to relax, then we will work with you to ensure you’re comfortable while we help your health.
To meet our patients’ diverse needs, we offer a full range of dental services:
- General dentistry — From checkups and cleanings to emergency dentistry and sleep apnea treatment, our general dentistry services serve to improve our patients’ oral health. Remember, you should come visit a dentist at least once every six months and if you’re pregnant, then more frequently.
- Pediatric dentistry — Feel confident that your child is receiving the best possible care: Dr. Arzegar is a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. If your child feels uncomfortable visiting the dentist, then with our comfortable and relaxing atmosphere we can ensure your child is calm.
- Cosmetic dentistry — Our patients deserve a smile they can be proud of, we offer cosmetic dentistry services, including teeth whitening, veneers, and Invisalign. If you are tired of those coffee stains or your teeth aren’t the perfect straightness you want, then this service is perfect for you.
- Restorative dentistry — No one should have to live with broken, cracked or missing teeth. Our restorative dentistry services can give you back the smile you remember and, if possible, make it even better.
- Sedation dentistry — If you’re afraid of dental visits, sedation dentistry is the perfect option. We have an in-house anesthesiologist who can help you choose the best sedation option for you. We want you to feel comfortable when you visit our dental office.
Schedule Your Dentistry Appointment Today
No matter your needs, we feel confident that we have a service that can help you have the best possible smile. If you have any questions or concerns about our dentistry services, then feel free to reach out to us. Contact Lifetime Smiles Adult and Pediatric Dentistry to schedule an appointment with Dr. Arzegar.