What are Lifetime Smiles patients saying about our dentistry services? Well, it’s a lot of positive feedback, as a matter of fact, and we’re very proud of it! People can’t get enough of our dentist and the many services that we offer. Whether you’re afraid of the dentist because you’ve had past bad experiences or you just have odontophobia — the fear of going to the dentist — our dentist will make you feel 100 percent better about stepping through the threshold of our office.
If you’re interested in making an appointment with our dentist, then take the time to contact us to schedule one. Remember, our goal is to make your teeth beautiful and to take care of your oral health to the best of our abilities. We’ll get you in and out in a jiffy while making sure that you’re in good hands when you meet with Dr. Arzegar.
Reviews From Our Patients
While we included some of our reviews, we would be thrilled if you could check out what other people have said about our dentist’s office. It’s important when you are choosing a dentist, doctor, or even a hair stylist that you look at what other people have said about the business. Reviews are the backbone of a company because it dictates whether someone new should try that product or service. Without reviews, we’d never know whether our needs will get met.
Once upon a time when technology was just an idea in someone’s eye, there were newspapers, magazines, and word of mouth that would help you dictate where you would go or what you’d buy. While word of mouth is still the best form of marketing, you’re also able to learn more about a service or product from fellow consumers or patients who are just like you. For this reason, we wanted to focus on the many reviews that we receive at Lifetime Smiles. We take each one into account as we shape our dentist office to be the best it can possibly be. While we know we won’t keep everyone happy — that’s near to impossible — we strive to do our best. If you’re deciding whether Lifetime Smiles should be the dentist that you go to, then take the time to explore everything we can offer you and your family.
“I have been to a few practices and Lifetime Smiles has been the best one. The staff was friendly and they got the job done. If you want to go for something as simple as a teeth cleaning Lifetime Smiles is the place to go. They do not just sit you down and tell you a huge dollar amount; rather they explain to you in detail what you are paying for.”
“The staff made me feel welcome and very comfortable. This was probably the most enjoyable dental experience that I have ever had.”
“I give Lifetimes Smiles two thumbs up on customer service, cleanliness, and COMFORT! I actually enjoyed my cleaning! Who says that? Christina was so gentle, yet thorough. I highly recommend them.”
“NEVER in my 72 years has a dentist been a fun and thoroughly enjoyable experience until I came to LIFETIME SMILES! I am actually looking forward to my next appointment. Who would believe it?”
“This was, by far, the greatest dental experience I’ve had. The ENTIRE staff from start to finish were genuinely friendly, informative and professional. I would highly recommend this office to anyone!”
Choose A Dentist Who Has Your Oral Health In Mind
Dr. Arzegar is the dentist at Lifetime Smiles and he has your best interests in mind for your oral health. When you come to us, you can expect a personal touch because we care about your health. With training in pediatrics, oral surgery, and oral pathology, he can provide a solution to what may be causing you discomfort or downright pain. What makes us different than other dentists who may be in the area is how we treat you and provide quality oral care to ensure that when you smile, you smile with all of your heart.
Our dental practice strives to create a serene environment to ensure that even the patient with the worst dental phobia is calmed due to the relaxation that we provide. We don’t want you to feel discomfort, we want you to have healthy teeth, which is why we make sure to go above and beyond in our practice to create a friendly and warm atmosphere. Whether you may have dental phobia or you just are in a rush and want to get in and out of our dental office, we’ll accommodate you.
A Quick Overview Of Our Services
Now that we know what you can expect with our dental office, what services do we offer? As we mentioned, our dentist is experienced in pediatrics, oral surgery, and oral pathology, which makes us a very versatile dentist office. You can expect the following dentistry services when you come to Lifetime Smiles:
- Restorative Dentistry: Crowns, dentures, and fillings, oh my! We can offer a full range of restorative dentistry options to give you more confidence when you smile and decrease any discomfort you may be feeling.
- General Dentistry: We offer comprehensive dentistry services that range from emergency dentistry to TMJ therapy, checkups, and cleanings. Whether you just want a normal checkup to prevent cavities or you have an emergency, we can treat you.
- Pediatric Dentistry: We can treat the entire family! Going to a pediatric dentist is the best way to prepare your children for a lifetime of beautiful teeth and good oral health. What’s even better is that we create a comfortable atmosphere for kids to avoid that fear of visiting the dentist.
- Orthodontics: Why should you be embarrassed by your smile? Orthodontics will help you achieve a more beautiful smile by fixing those areas that might make you feel uncomfortable.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Similar to orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry will focus on the misshapen, uneven, stained, or crooked teeth. Be proud to show off your smile when you take advantage of cosmetic dentistry.
- Sleep Apnea and Sleep Dentistry: Don’t let sleep apnea hold you back, we offer a variety of treatments that will focus on eliminating this serious health hazard.
- Sedation Dentistry: Sedation dentistry helps even the most nervous patient overcome his or her fear of visiting our dental office.
Don’t hold yourself back from visiting a dentist who wants to make yours and your family’s smile shine! Visit our Austin dental office today.