Restorative Dentistry – Crowns, Dentures, & More
Give Your Teeth a New Life With
Are your teeth not as strong or beautiful as they used to be? You’re not alone. Many of us have teeth that just aren’t as healthy as we’d like, but restorative dentistry can help. At Lifetime Smiles Adult & Pediatric Dentistry, we offer restorative dentistry because we want to help our patients regain all of the functional and aesthetic qualities their teeth used to have.
We offer a full range of restorative dentistry options, including:
- Dental bridges — An option for replacing missing teeth that uses the surrounding teeth to support a false tooth that bridges the gap
- Dental implants — An alternative to slippery dentures, dental implants are permanent, natural-looking false teeth secured by the jaw
- Dentures — We offer full and partial sets of dentures for people with missing teeth
- Crowns — A tooth-shaped cap placed over the tooth to restore it to optimal strength, shape, size and color
- Fillings — We offer resin fillings to keep your teeth healthy and beautiful after a cavity
- Periodontal treatments — Procedures to reduce symptoms associated with gum disease
- Root canals — To save a tooth where the infection has entered the root canal, we use root canals that are much less painful than in the past
- Tooth extraction — In cases where the tooth can’t be saved, we will remove your tooth to keep the infection from spreading
- All-On-Four — This denture system is ideal for many denture candidates. It relies on your jaw structure for support
Schedule a Consultation Today
The health of your teeth is of the utmost importance, so don’t wait any longer to find a dentist. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Arzegar, and learn how we can give you a smile you’ll love.